Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Classmate videos

In jessica's page i learned that she enjoys watching funny shows. The show looks funny and they are the type of shows that i like to watch too. I will have my husband and myself watch it and he will get a kick out of it. You got me hooked on to it jessica. Thanks for sharing!!!!
In Sarai's page i watched the video on women and education. I thought that brad was a jerk for not wanting another women to work for him. Brad went to his manager and complained why he had sent a women rather than a men. I liked what the boss said " She is well qualified" Then brad went onto complaining about how we make big things out off anything. That's his opinion. Overall i learned that although there are still are many men that rather work with men there are also those that don't mind working with us women. Just because Brad was a jerk doesn't means that all men are like that. I really enjoyed your video Sarai!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment