Wednesday, March 17, 2010

nap time!!!!

So, today I woke up early to go on my walk. I want to make this an every day routine because after i had Chase I can't seem to loose 20 pounds. Then I thought i will go and pick up chase from Grandma's house and go on with my day and do homework. It's funny though because it seems that every single time that I'm about to do something related to school, he starts crying or demanding attention. There's times that I'm like I don't think I'm going to Finish. So the best times to do my homework or do anything around the house is when he's taking naps. Like right now. Hope he takes a long nap, So i can get to all the reading i need to do for my other class. See ya later.

1 comment:

  1. Glenda,
    I can totally relate to your situation. I had my first child towards the beginning of my grad school and the second child a couple of semester before I graduated. It was such a challenge to do my homework when the babies slept. It was as though they could sense it and would invariably wake up in the middle of my homework. Well, looking back now, I really miss those years. If only I could spend more time with them!! So, enjoy this wonderful few years since they grow up too fast!! Also, Chase is sooo cute!!
    Thanks.
    Nasreen

    ReplyDelete