Thursday, March 18, 2010
So much to do so little time!!!!!
Today Again, woke up at 7am, I fed Chase and we went for our walk. I can really tell a difference when i exercise and when i don't. Then we got home and gave him a bath. After that i felt that the day when flying by because it's almost 4pm and I haven't even done my homework for my Mexican American Class. All i can say is that It's lots of reading. NOT FUN!!!!! Then my husband and I will go to the tax lady so we can finish up our taxes. After that we will have my In laws for dinner tonight. I'm cooking my Father In laws favorite ribs. They are Yummy!!! Everybody wants the recipe but its a secret recipe. LOL I just want the day to be a little longer. So much to do so little time!!!!! See ya later!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment